Here is a straightforward promise we make at FKS Food and Agri. We get your shipment delivered quickly and efficiently. Our well-oiled, experienced operations as an international chartering, dry bulk cargo operator are our means to do this.
Omegra shipping was established in 2013 and is strategically located in Singapore; our shipping business provides high-quality, safe, reliable and efficient dry bulk commodities delivery services worldwide. To move our staple food and feed products, our operations ride on a fleet of state-of-the-art, fuel efficient and high quality time chartered ships as well as third-party logistics providers. Our in-depth industry expertise and experience positioned us well to provide bespoke solutions to fulfill your shipping needs.
From advisory to execution to management, we are a value-adding shipping partner you can rely on. Our comprehensive services include:
- Flexible shipping charter services for both single trip and long periods
- Full suite of cargo loading services including physical loading, documentation and insurance
- Competitive freight solutions and sophisticated structures including contracts of affreightment
- Solutions in commercial management of dry-bulk tonnage
- Import arrangements such as import permits, customs clearance, payment of port fees, unloading of products, arranging for port storage, warehousing, transport and delivery to the final destination
- Risk exposure hedging and management through the use of derivative instruments such as ‘Forward Freight Agreement’ and ‘Bunker Swaps’.
We operate our shipping services through our fleet of state-of-the-art and fuel efficient dry bulk time chartered vessels with time charters up to two years, as well as third-party operated vessels. Our vessels have an average age of under ten years, consisting of Panamax with capacity between 70,000 to 90,000 tonnes, Supramax with capacity of 50,000 to 64,000 tonnes and Handysize with capacity between 28,000 to 39,000 tonnes.